- XML Parsing Error at 2:14. Error 41: Attribute without value
2015 Study Financing Application period
The Division of Study Financing of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth & Sports Affairs hereby announces that:
The period for Study Financing application requests for the scholastic year 2014/2015 commenced on Tuesday October 15, 2014 and will close on Wednesday January 15, 2015.
Persons applying for study financing are required to submit the following documents:
- Proof of Dutch Nationality from the Census Office or a copy of the Passport
- An Original Birth Certificate (If the applicant was born outside of the former Netherlands Antilles, the original birth certificate must have the apostille stamp).
- A detailed registration form from the Census office.
- A valid health certificate
- A tax assessment statement from the Inspectorate of Taxes supporting parental income for 2013
- Most recent grades/report card, transcript or high school
- Proof of application or admittance to educational institution
- A copy of a career interest test
- 2 recent passport pictures
Student giving advice
Will you be graduating in 2014 or 2015? Students have completed their studies are being encouraged to return home. Please find below...